Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rain rain go away come again...no just stay away!!

So I'm totaly tired of all this rain! This picture is of my balcony all wet from the rain and wind and just below you can see the sidewalk...what you can't see is that its a running river of rain water!! And of course I half to walk through it to get to my car so I can go anywhere! This is the second round of severe thunderstorms that is rolling through Oklahoma, or more specifically Tulsa. Monday night was horrible! I was supposed to be at work at 5am so I could go with them to OkC for my patients bronchoscopy, well about 4:45 I was standing in my open doorway watching the 4 second apart lightening flashes and pouring sheets of rain going oh heck no! I don't even think so! I called the office and was like I'm sorry but there is no way I'm driving to OkC in this. Needless to say the family didn't even get to his appointment till almost 10 anyway. So I'm just tired of the rain, and thunder, and tornado crap, and not sleeping at night.

On a happier note I'm totaly in love with my new job! I leave and I'm not stressed or mad or upset at something retarded that Shiela did that day, I'm not having issues sleeping at night, I don't dread going to work, I'm not trying to call in all the time or get out of work! I want to be there, despite the 7am clock in time, and I like the family. My patient is making progress even if it is slow, and the mom is active in everything that goes on! Its awesome! The office was true to there word about the whole gas mileage thing, and thier constantly checking up on me though I don't know how long that will last. I'm glad I switched! It kinda makes me want to throw it in Preferreds face that they were so wrong but I won't cuz thats just not cool. Still for all the bad things they were trying to tel me about Mays I haven't had anything bad happen or had any reason to be upset with them.

Other than that not much has been happening. I have three weeks left of this semester and I'm totaly ready for a break! I think I might pick up Friday when I get done, earn a little bit more money to save up for. I don't know we'll see.

I hope the rest of you are doing good and not getting caught in crappy weather! TTYL!!

No comments: