Sunday, February 17, 2008

Druggie Britni

This is the boquet of roses that Jemari bought me for Valentines Day, and then below that is my card, bear and the necklace he bought me. I got him a 3lb heart of solid milk chocolate, a nerf dart gun and a card and a little dog that says I wuf you when you squeeze it. We were walking in Walmart several weeks before Vday cuz I needed groceries and we walked down the candy row and he saw the heart and was like drooling in the isle! So I got it for him. Its hard to buy things for guys on Vday cuz its more of a girlie holiday.

Well its been one heck of a week. I got sick while I was at work on Monday and then I didn't go to work for three days! I had an upset stomach and crazy painful body aches and congestion that wouldn't go away with medicine. So I called my ever loving big brother Court and he came and gave me a blessing and my headaches went away! But then ever since then I've had this horrible cough, sore throat, earache and just last night my eyes started getting gunky and gross. So I was like great, just great! The doctors offices will all be closed on Monday for Presidents Day and I think I have pink eye! So I went into the Urgent Care and thankfully it was just my regular $20 copay and I saw the doctor. He was so nice! He was like a grandpa old man, chubby and all! It was cute. Anyway, he looked me over, listened to me, and all and then was like well lets give you some stuff to help you get over it. He came back with prescriptions for eye drops, sinus and chest antibiotics and cough medicine with codiene so I can sleep at night! I'm a freakin druggie! I'm going to have to call into work tomorow because I won't have been on my eye med for 24 hours and I am not going to be the one to pass pink eye to all the patients at Preffered! I don't care if mom has school or what. This is one thing among others of course that is totaly highly contagious and I'm just not even going to try it. So my pick below is of all my drugs.
Anyway, so for Valentines Day we went to dinner at Red Lobster, and then we went to go see Step Up 2. That was an awesome movie!!! I loved it! Oh and my favorite part was that I want to see like every movie on the previews! Especially the Penelope one, that one looks so cute! Oh and Dad just so you know if you didn't thier coming out with a new Indiana Jones movie!! I'm totaly excited!
I hope all of you have a good week, I know I will certainly be trying to have a better one. My final for my first nursing class is this Saturday so I'm excited about that! 1 down 5 more to go! Ok thats just scary!

No comments: