Friday, February 1, 2008

Reflections



These are my pictures for yesterday. It snowed yesterday and I didn't get a chance to take the pictures til today cuz it was to dark last night to take them. It was so awesome! They were like huge fat flakes and everything!

And this is my picture for today. I was thinking about how now these men have all passed away and I'll not only have to get a new picture but the man that was alive for most of my life is now not here anymore. I have to go to school tomorow so I won't be able to watch the funeral which I'm very sad about! I'm glad that he is with his sweetheart now and that he doesn't have to be burdened by his limitations anymore cuz he was so active for a man of his age I can't imagine what he is going to be like now. But I'm going to miss him and his odd sense of humor. Anyway, I was just thinking about that today.
Luv you all!



No comments: