Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My goal

My new goal has been to get on a good schedule. Well Monday I totaly flubbed and slept in till like 12! Oh man was I upset but I got up and started doing things including working out. Yesterday was better I got out of bed at around 10 and did some errands before work. Today I'm so proud of myself! I got up at 9:30 was out the door by 10:15 and I took care of the rest of my errands and then went to the gym at TCC (cuz its free if your a student!!!) and worked out and then went to the library to study a bit and then went to work! I want to be in shape, not necesarily loose weight thats why my picture today is of my free weights that I bought to use like a year ago. The small ones I bought after I went to the doctor with my shoulder problem and I've been using them to do the strenthening exercises for my shoulder and then the big 10lb one I use for my biceps. I've considered taking the little ones with me when I go to the gym to use when I walk on the tredmill but then I don't want them to get stolen when I do the weight machines so I think I'll just leave them at home.
Anyway, I trained the new nurse today....yeah that didn't go well. She wouldn't even try to pick up Christopher! I get that he's 50lbs but seriously! You carry him to the bathroom and back to his room after his bath! But they keep sending these nurses that don't want to lift him or get down on the floor with him! Seriously! What the crap are you doing being a pediatric nurse! Or any nurse at all for that matter!? I've decided though if she doesn't get in there tomorow and try then I'm telling Jody its not working with her and she has to put me somewhere else anyway because I'm tired of all this crap. If she would just pull me she would have a nurse that needed to go somewhere! HA! Problem solved! This poor baby though he's had diarrhea since Friday night and we just keep pumping him with Pedialyte and it seems like it just keeps running out the other end. He just doesn't do much, he just kinda lays there and watches us or a movie, which can I just say I'm so glad I have tons of the disney movies! I don't ever leave them so don't worry mom but I take them for him to have something new to watch other than just Spongebob though that seems to please him no matter what. :) Anyway, we called the doctor today and she put us on a more rigorous schedule for his pedialyte and if he isn't better in the morning mom is to take him in for some blood work. He hates needles so I hope he is looking better.

Ok well its late, I'm tired and sore so I'm going to bed!

No comments: