Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cold Cold Cold!

This is by far my favorite candle to burn. Mom got it for me for Christmas year before last and its not even half way gone. Its called Peach and Sweet Berries, it smells so good!




And this is a picture for yesterday that I missed even though I took it today. This is Jemari, he came over for a minute after we both got off work today to give me a hug and say hi. He's awesome!
Anyway I hope you all are staying warm and safe with all the crazy weather elements going on outside. Its been psycho here! Yesterday it was warm and windy but today its bairly above freezing and super super windy like take your breath away windy. I went to work and I just wanted to come home and be under my covers cuz its so cold and gloomy outside. I've been reading a lot since I have to read some articles on legal and ethical things for school, and I've been into the book mom let me borrow called the Bishops Wife or something to that affect and so far its really good! Thanks mom!

Anyway, I'm off to bed! Love you all!

No comments: