Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shyla tagged me!!!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 14 living in Barltesville I think and in 8th grade

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Studying for my 1st exam
2. Going to meals on wheels
3. Retaking my dosage calculations test
4. Going to Owasso with Jemari
5. Sleeping!!!

5.Snacks I enjoy:
1. Oreos
2. Doritoes
3. French Fries
4. Cereal
5. German Chocolate Pie

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Buy a new car, pay for the rest of my schooling, give some back to mom and dad, and save the rest.

3 of my bad habits:
1. not dusting
2. worrying about things I can't change
3. not taking care of myself

5 places I have lived:
1. Claygate, England
2. Sugarland TX
3. Bartlesville, OK
4. Broomfield, CO
5. Tulsa, OK

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Arby's
2. Babysitting
3. CNA
4. LPN
5. ......I haven't had 5 jobs

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I want to work at an elemenary school as a nurse
2. I want to learn how to arrange flowers like my mom
3. I want to have a house to decorate for Christmas like my mom
4. I want to adopt a baby
5. I want to learn how to do repairs in a house

Ok I tag.....Caleb, Holly and Mom. Those are the only other people I know.

No comments: