Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Gloomy day and Dove Chocolates...

So its been a really depressing and sucky day today. I set my alarm to wake up at like 9 so I could work out and study for class. No I woke up turned off the alarm and fell back to sleep till like noon which really wouldn't have been that bad but I hadn't turned in my notes yet and I was going to that on the way to school to study with Jay but no I had to call the office and they let me bring them in so long as I did it right then. So I got up and did that, then I came home and got ready for the day, and then remembered that rent was due and I had to get it to the office. So yeah needless to say I didn't get anything done this morning except a workout and then had to go to work! Which by the way sucked because while my patient was in a relatively good mood he decided to have a diarhea explosion while we were waiting for his mom to get out of church which was being held in a hotel!!! Yeah we were waiting in the hotel lobby and he did it!!! Needless to say I threw away a diaper and the towel they let me borrow cuz I'm just about 100% sure they would not have wanted that one back. Oh and on top of that it was 84 and sunny on Monday....now its raining and like 40! That would be Oklahoma weather for you in case you all have forgotten. So here are my pictures for the day, the first one is of the gloomy weather, and the second one is off the path that goes from my front door and around to the parking lot...



So yeah that was my sucky day. I hope you all had a better one than me!
Oh and on a parting note just to make it seem like not so much of a bad day here are some of the little messages in my Dove Candy notes from my goody box from mom:
1. Be a little mysterious.

2. Express what's in your heart.

3. Celebrate family and friends.

Just some little happies on a sad sad day. That plus dove chocolates are FREAKIN AMAZING!!!



No comments: