Tuesday, May 6, 2008

YAY!!!! I PASSED!!!!

Ok so this picture was taken a long time ago when I lived at the house and I'd bought some new clothes but I felt wierd posting and not having a picture...I blame you Shyla. ;)

Anyway, so yeah I passed my course!!! Yes I was nervous but I had every reason to be! I only had like 5 things to be graded on and I hadn't done so well on the first 2 tests. However, the last one I got and 82% on (YEAH!!) and I passed with a 77%!!! YAY!!! I know I should have done better (yes I hear you mom) but honestly the teacher should have taught us and been there better than she was. I mean really, she gave us a packet to study from that had the reading in it but non of that went along with either the reviews or tests that we did in class so we're all lost as to what we're supposed to know for the test. So anyway I did great on my careplans (Thank you!!) and I'm not sure what some of the other things on in my "gradebook" are but whatever I passed and thats all I was worried about. :) So now its on to OB and Peds...and I hope my friend Tamra passed too because she and I have bonded (I think I mentioned that before) and it would be way nice to have her there.

Also I just want to say again how happy I am with my new job and my new family! They are so good to me!! The mom has bought me breakfast I think like 3 times since I started working there because I've come in early to go with her to OkC, and she always says thank you when I leave or when I do his laundry (don't worry I'm not supposed to do it I just do it to help out now) or anything! Its so nice to actually be appreciated for what I do, and its a totaly new feeling as well! I really could honestly stick with this family for a while and be perfectly happy. However, I fully intend to go back to a hospital one day...I just miss that action and diversity of never having the same patient for very long...that plus I don't get to use all my skill as a home health nurse and I don't want loose any of them. Dad paid good money for me to learn them! :)

Well I hope you all have an awesome week! I love you all!

No comments: