Tuesday, April 24, 2007

All is well....for now

So I went to the dentist today for the first time in like 3 years and of course everything went beautifully! Even after not seeing a dentist for 3 years I have nothing that needs to be worked on. Though I guess that doesn't really have anything to do with the dentist but more to do with me brushing my teeth but none the less! With all the junk I eat and sugary stuff ingested in my body I was kinda shocked. She did say I need to floss more...UGH!! I hate to floss! I never have been good at it. Oh well I guess we'll see what happens.
I'm so glad that finals are next week! But even more happier that I don't have class this week because my teacher I guess decided he was done with what he had to teach us so that leaves more time to sleep and study! YAY!!!
Well anyway, thats about all thats going on here. We were under our first tornado watch for the season today and it was pretty nasty outside but we never saw any action which is probably a good thing but still maybe just one tiny tornado would be nice....Nah!
I am proud that I got my to do list done today! YAY!! Doesn't happen very often but it did today and I even had time to clean up the kitchen! Woohoo! I'm on a roll!
Cya'll later!

1 comment:

Holly F. said...

They always tell me that I have to floss as well. I don't like it either. This is your brother, not Holly as the tag will suggest.