Monday, April 16, 2007

Its the begining

So I guess I decided that I should join the mass and begin a blog of my own. Unfortunatly I'm not as creative as some but I will give it my best shot!

Not much has been going on lately. I did have a doctors appointment this afternoon which resulted in X-rays, drugs and a outpatient minor surgical appointment. But for those that know and love me don't worry I'm just having some abnormally looking moles removed, though I'm sure they will do biopsies to be sure that everything is ok I'm certain everything will turn out fine...at least I keep telling myself that so that maybe I won't freak out.

On the plus side the semester is nearing an end and I couldn't be more happy! I'm so ready for the summer to come! I think I will definitly cut my hours back at least to 40 that way they have to find someone for when I start school in the fall...if I start in the fall. I'm still waiting on that freakin letter! I keep calling and calling and all they say is soon, soon you will know. Well soon was supposed to happen before Spring Break! That was two months ago!! UGH!!!! The anticipation of excitement is giving way to anger and frustration so when I actually get the letter it will be either bitter dissapointment because I wasn't accepted or relief and not very excited because I'm tired of waiting for the yes to come.

Anyway I think I'm done for now. TTYL!

No comments: