Tuesday, October 23, 2007

An update

Ok so for all who have been asking me to update and post a new blog here you go.

So as for work things are interesting but getting better. They've pulled me from working from the house for all 5 days so now I just work 2-3 days during the week and the rest of the days they send me to other houses. The nice part is that I trained another nurse today so she can work the days I'm not there. So mom finaly realized I was not coming all the time anymore yesterday. My scheduler called to let her know there would be an orientee coming and she asked where I was and Jodi (my scheduler) said no and mom was like oh I didn't even know she wasn't here till the aide from school knocked on the door to drop Christopher off. Seriously! What the crap! And then today when I got here she asked me twice why I was cutting my hours and I was like I'm not cutting my hours I'm just working in other houses to cover some shifts and they needed a place to put this new nurse. Why would I cut my hours! Hello! I'm actually trying to be responsible and take care of my things! Granted my friends and I have decided that college is the most broke time in anyones life but nonetheless we make things work as much as we can.

So other than that not much is going on. Its started to get seriously cold here. I'm so excited though! I love winter and fall! I just can't wait for it to snow! :) I'm really excited though to be going home for Christmas. I'm ready to go home and be with my family and relax without any real responsibility for at least a week.

Well lets see...I don't think I have anything funny to say that has happened or have any wierd trains of thought in the last few minutes...nope but I'm going to go to bed now so I'll see all you people later.

No comments: